Winter is indeed coming, and so too are the holidays. And you know what that means – it’s time for FCG’s annual Holiday Geek Gift Guide! Here we outline the geekiest, nerdiest, out-of-this-world-iest gifts to buy for your favorite Geek or Geekette. From stocking stuffers to big ticket items, we’ve got you covered – nerd-style.
Without further ado, we give you FCG’s 2017 Holiday Geek Gift Guide:
- Nintendo Game Boy Hand Towel [$14] Why shouldn’t your kitchen or bathroom be as nerdy as you are?
- NES Case for Raspberry Pi [$19.85] Protect your Raspberry Pi the geeky way with this NES-style case.
- Golden Snitch Fidget Spinner [$19.99] Trendy toy meets Harry Potter nerdiness.
- Cheese Degrees Cutting Board [$19.99] Because cheese just tastes better when it’s cut at a perfect 90-degree angle.
- Astronaut Smartphone Stand [$23.90] One small step for man, one giant step for Geek-kind.
- R2D2 Projection Alarm Clock [$32.71] Doesn’t every Geek deserve to wake up to R2D2 projecting the time on the wall when their alarm goes off?
- i eight sum pi dish [$38] What’s the point of eating pie if you can’t make a math joke while you’re doing it?
- The Upside Down Snow Globe [$39.39] Visit the Upside Down without opening a gate with this Stranger Things-themed snow globe.
- Sega Genesis Classic Game Console [$49.99] The talk of the town this year, this nerdy throwback is perfect for anyone who grew up in the 90s.
- iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit [$59.99] With everything from a 64-Bit Driver Kit to opening picks, this all-in-one toolkit is perfect for your favorite Geek who fixes everything…or the one who breaks everything.
- 3D-Printed Personal Superhero [$99] Immortalize your nerdiness by creating a 3D-printed superhero modeled after the one and only you!
- Personal Planetarium [$99] Stargaze without having to brave the elements with this personal planetarium.
- Hover X – Ultimate Gamer’s LapDesk [$126.01] If you’re a serious gamer, you need this LapDesk.
- Eyebook 49 Port USB 2.0 Hub [$165] With 49 USB ports, this gift is perfect for that Geeky friend who is always searching for a port to charge their [insert electronic device here].
- Myo Gesture Control Armband [$198.49] As children (and probably still now), most of us dreamed of using the Force to fling objects across the room. Well, with this muscle contraction control armband, you can get pretty darn close.
- Puzlebox Orbit Mobile Edition [$219] It’s a brain-controlled helicopter. Enough said.
- Dog to Human Translator [$1,200] Currently only available for pre-order, the most expensive model – the NMW Superior – will learn how your dog thinks and reacts, and over time, translate what your dog is saying to you.